Our online hub.
Reading notes assignment
Here's an assignment I use with students in my education class. It's purpose is to try and help guide students through the readings during the semester. This is not my own design but used from other colleagues in my department. I feel it this could be a low tech version, less dynamic version of perusall (something I would like to try in the future).
- Leki, "Coping Strategies of ESL Writers"
- Matsuda and Cox, "Reading an ESL Writer's Text"
- Framework for Success in Postsecondary Writing
- Hjort, "Drawing, Knowledge and Intuitive Thinking"
- Flowers & Hayes, "A Cognitive Process Theory of Writing"
- Emig, "Writing as a Mode of Learning"
WID Portfolio Instructions
A one-pager outlining a possible way to approach your portfolio.
Fall 2020 Fellows Schedule
Subject to change according to group needs and interests.