Public Group active 1 year, 8 months ago
Faculty Writing Fellows F2016 Group
- "The Low Bridge to High Benefits: Entry-Level Multimedia, Literacies, and Motivation," by Daniel Anderson Second article for Week 13
- IS Workshop: Formative Feedback for Research Writing Handouts from WID's 2016 IS Workshop - Rationale and Strategies for Formative Feedback
- "BEAM: A Rhetprical Vocabulary for Teaching Research-based Writing" - Joseph Bizzup (2008)
- Rubrics Mari and Carmen
- Rubrics Melanie and Ian
- Rubrics Julian and Sonia
- Bazerman, "The Life of the Genre, the Life in the Classroom." Excerpts from discussion of genre in relation to the teaching writing by Charles Bazerman.
- "Writing as a Mode of Learning," Janet Emig (1977) Seminal writing studies article on the nature of writing as unique opportunity for learning.
- F2016 Schedule Topics, readings, meetings